Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
An enzyme which catalyses the hydrolysis of DNA into oligonucleotides and smaller molecules.
- ‘We believe that it is because of specific digestion of the NA molecules by DNase and RNase.’
- ‘The combination of streptokinase and streptococcal DNase produces marked reductions in viscosity, and these can only be attributed to the presence of the streptodornase.’
- ‘Both unswollen and swollen nuclei could be further enlarged with the addition of DNase and RNase.’
- ‘The RNA was treated with DNase to remove residual DNA and then it was reverse transcribed also as previously described.’
- ‘Cells were broken either by a French cell press or lysozyme with a small amount of DNase 1.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips