Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A template that sets out the format and tag structure of an XML- or SGML-compliant document.
- ‘A validating parser scans the XML file and determines if the document is well formed, as specified by either an XML schema or the document type definition.’
- ‘Specifically, it can validate XML data against a document type definition, an XML schema definition language schema, or an XML Data Reduced schema.’
- ‘Then, a document type definition can be written calling on any of the existing modules as needed.’
- ‘To that end, we have previously developed an extensible markup language document type definition, which supports the creation of electronic procedure files in an NCCLS-compatible format.’
- ‘The fact remains that since it is extensible, XML comes in many flavors, often differentiated from each other by document type definitions, also called DTDs.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips