Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A kind of soft creamy blue-veined cheese from Italy.
- ‘Give it all a good stir and serve on warmed plates, just as the Dolcelatte starts to melt.’
- ‘Roasted butternut squash with its sweet yet nutty taste is the perfect accompaniment to the Dolcelatte and sage butter.’
- ‘This delicious and easy to make strudel features kale and Dolcelatte cheese wrapped in flaky pastry - great for a family dinner.’
- ‘I'm a big fan of Dolcelatte, and the rest of it sounded interesting.’
- ‘Crumble the Dolcelatte into the soup, season to taste and serve with sesame croûtons.’
Italian, literally ‘sweet milk’.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips