Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
An electrical on-off switch whose external operating mechanism is a short pivoted lever terminating in a rounded knob, rather than a spring-loaded rocker.
- ‘We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of our new dolly switches in brass, chrome antique bronze and Bakelite style.’
- ‘We have just placed an order for your dolly switches which I think will really finish off our rooms beautifully!’
- ‘Manufactured with the designer in mind these traditional dimmer and dolly switch modules offer yet another option to the lighting or interior designer.’
- ‘Our extensive range covers rocker and dolly switches, dimmers, aerial sockets and cooker points, computer and telecom sockets in all finishes.’
- ‘These dolly switches, with their ceramic bases and ribbed or smooth metal covers, recapture the classic design and elegance of the earliest days of electricity in the home.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips