Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A sleeve that is very wide at the top of the arm and narrows towards the wrist or elbow, cut in one piece with the body of the garment.
- ‘Raglan and dolman sleeves will narrow the shoulders, while wide collars and padded shoulders give the illusion of wider shoulders.’
- ‘A ruched high waistband, forgiving short dolman sleeves and a subtle crossover v-neckline make this dress perfect for an evening out or attending a wedding.’
- ‘This shirt offers simple lines with its dolman sleeves, and it's comfortable and fun too!’
- ‘Ruching at the empire and 3/4 length dolman sleeves that offer just the right amount of coverage make for a figure flattering silhouette.’
- ‘It is a dreamy periwinkle in color; the dolman sleeves are a more open weave/knit in soft shades of periwinkle, silver gray and and lilac.’
Late 19th century from dolman.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips