Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The part of a network address that identifies it as belonging to a particular domain.
- ‘Of course, they all would like to have it as it gives them a more authentic educational domain name.’
- ‘Within the next month or so, this domain name will automatically direct you there.’
- ‘If you would like to use this domain name, we recommend that you reserve it as soon as possible.’
- ‘I rue the fact that I never seized on this domain name for my site.’
- ‘Type in any domain name and see in an instant how much traffic the site gets, how many people link to the site, and more!’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips