Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A small device able to be connected to and used with a computer, especially to allow access to wireless broadband or use of protected software.
- ‘Periodically the software queries the dongle.’
- ‘Seems the client had plugged their ethernet dongle into their USB port.’
- ‘We must look to memory-based removable media for digital cameras and dongles.’
- ‘When using the dongles to transmit data, keep in mind the signal strength of the link, so make sure both ends have a clear pathway between each other.’
- ‘Putting it on is a rather simple affair, but unless you have tiny hands, there isn't much clearance between the fan and PCB to pinch the tab to remove the dongle.’
1980s an arbitrary formation.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips