Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A substance used to produce a desired electrical characteristic in a semiconductor.
- ‘By changing the electrochemical current, the electrolyte composition, and the dopant characteristics of the wafer, one can tune the average diameter of the pores from a few nanometers to several micrometers.’
- ‘Essentially, the losses introduced by the microstructure (surface scattering and so on) should not exceed the reduction in loss we achieve by eliminating dopants and therefore reducing material scattering.’
- ‘Due to the original content of the iron dopant and the size of the resist pattern, the diameter of the particle can be effectively controlled well below the lithography limit.’
- ‘Often the conducting properties of a semiconductor can be varied by adding an impurity known as a dopant so that a semiconductor can be made to act like either an insulator or a conductor.’
- ‘Conventional ion sources use a tungsten filament to inject the gas containing the dopant with electrons.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips