Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Of, denoting, or extending along an axis joining the dorsal and ventral surfaces.
- ‘The nuclei are desynchronized along the dorsoventral axis with chromosome bridges.’
- ‘Contraction of dorsoventral muscles diminishes the space between dorsal and ventral cuticular trunk plates, increases the pressure in the small but liquid-filled body cavity, and last but not least protrudes the head.’
- ‘In galloping, the epaxial and hypaxial muscles function to produce dorsoventral bending of the vertebral column, and muscles fire bilaterally and uniphasically.’
- ‘The tuning of the saccular afferent axons to dorsoventral vibrations is well matched to this spectrum.’
- ‘Each specimen was cut and polished along the median dorsoventral plane with a graded series of carborundum and diamond pastes.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips