Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A score of double twenty.
- ‘Although Dickov celebrated a double top, it was Pedersen who took the goodies on Bully's prize board with a darting, dashing performance on the left.’
- ‘The 31-year-old from Bristol, known as ‘Mase the Ace’ even had a dart at double top for a 3-0 victory but missed, allowing King to cut the gap to 2-1.’
- ‘And it looked like Simms could win as he had a shot at double three but Atkins became a pain for Lancashire with a 15-dart finish, hitting 20 and double top for Yorkshire.’
- ‘The game went right to the wire with the advantage seesawing between the two players until Taylor finally shot out with double top to win his second Embassy and collect a cheque for £28,000.’
- ‘He then strode up and thudded three darts out of three into double top.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips