Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The system in a motor vehicle which connects the transmission to the drive axles.
- ‘Many have drivetrains taken from sport sedans, with suspensions to match.’
- ‘Keeping such a powerful motor, and indeed the rest of the drivetrain alive is a monumental task in itself.’
- ‘The advertised peak power is lower than a conventional drivetrain, yet it achieves the acceleration performance of a much more powerful system.’
- ‘I'm not that nuts about hybrids because, in essence, you need two drivetrains, not one.’
- ‘The compact dimensions of the system means minimum impact on interior space and the design of the drivetrain is surprisingly simple but highly efficient.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips