Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Bicycle handlebars of which the handles are bent below the rest of the bar, used especially on racing cycles.
- ‘Bicycles still have rubber, inflatable tyres, wheels with spokes, drop handlebars and narrow saddles.’
- ‘The switch from dropped handlebars to straight alters the whole upper body posture.’
- ‘For more performance, expect lighter frames and drop handlebars.’
- ‘No drop handlebars, Lycra pants or men with shaven legs.’
- ‘The last time, though, I found that I couldn't manage drop handlebars, and took a dive.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips