Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
(of technology or equipment) designed or suitable for both civilian and military purposes.
- ‘But the dual-use equipment, which has applications in nuclear weapons construction, has disappeared.’
- ‘It has failed to curb its exports of dual-use technology.’
- ‘The twenty-first century will be driven by dual-use technologies, which will greatly affect future conflict.’
- ‘Last year they ordered a review of licensing for arms exports and dual-use technology.’
- ‘It was confident none of the dual-use equipment was being used in any unauthorised way.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips