Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A minute duct.
tube, channel, passage, canal, vessel
- ‘Proliferation of ducts and ductules may become conspicuous.’
- ‘Under the low pressure of bile secretion, bile flows continuously along converging canaliculi, ductules and ducts.’
- ‘They are composed of islands, large nests, or sheets of tumor cells forming ductules, which are lined by cuboidal to columnar epithelium.’
- ‘There is a proliferation of ductules, usually at the marginal areas of the triads.’
- ‘The bile canaliculi join with the bile ductules, which then form the bile ducts.’
Late 19th century Latin, diminutive of ductus ‘leading’.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips