Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Used to comment on a foolish or stupid action, especially someone else's.
- ‘I'll reply by raising an eyebrow and saying something like ‘It's fat my dear, erm, duh!’’
- ‘She is upset that the cheese is a ‘non-dairy product’, well duh.’
- ‘This is especially important in sunny countries, duh.’
- ‘However, duh, now I know why cheap flights are cheap and dear flights are dear.’
- ‘Honey, you're fighting in an illegal colonialist combat, invading another country and you get caught… like, duh, did you expect 'em to be nice to you?’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips