Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Inflammation of the duodenum.
- ‘Endoscopy is useful in evaluating symptoms of pain, dysphagia, and hematemesis, and to differentiate GERD from peptic ulcer disease, Helicobacter pylori infection, gastritis, and duodenitis.’
- ‘Additionally, she had suffered from gastroesophageal reflux disease, and an endoscopic examination in 1998 revealed esophagitis, gastritis, and duodenitis.’
- ‘Up to 20% may have endoscopic reflux oesophagitis, and 15-20% may have peptic ulcer disease, including duodenitis.’
- ‘A 67-year-old woman was prescribed ticlopidine for the primary prevention of heart disease after endoscopy revealed severe erosive gastritis and duodenitis caused by aspirin therapy.’
- ‘However, as with motility disorders, there is little correlation between symptoms and severity of duodenitis, and no relationship between treatment and improvement of mucosal appearance on endoscopy.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips