Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A tunable laser using the fluorescence of an organic dye.
- ‘Spectral holes were burnt in the bands with the tunable dye laser.’
- ‘This potential new use of the pulsed dye laser as a biostimulation tool adds another facet onto the evolving picture of techniques for scar revision, Dr. Lack said.’
- ‘A computer scans the dye laser, fits the single exponential decay from the scope, and plots the per pass losses of the cavity as a function of wavelength.’
- ‘For the transient absorption measurements, the same dye laser was used for the excitation, and the absorption change was probed at 543.5 nm.’
- ‘Researchers also found that photodynamics and pulsed dye laser had limited success, though the two therapies ‘may hold promise for the future.’’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips