Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A state of balance between continuing processes.
- ‘He apparently thought that there must be some sort of dynamic process or dynamic equilibrium transmitted from generation to generation.’
- ‘The conductance reached a steady state after each addition, indicating a dynamic equilibrium between avicin in solution and in the membrane.’
- ‘As a result, ozone is an unstable molecule that exists in a dynamic equilibrium of formation and destruction.’
- ‘Because species diversity represents a dynamic equilibrium between extinction and speciation, a lowered rate of speciation would undoubtedly create a lower equilibrium in species number.’
- ‘A dynamic equilibrium is established, such that at the higher pressure capillaries fluid leaves the circulation, and at the lower pressure ones it is drawn back in.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips