Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A quantity measuring the force needed to overcome internal friction in a fluid.
- ‘It is often more convenient to measure a quantity known as the kinematic viscosity, which is the dynamic viscosity divided by the fluid density and is measured in centiStokes (cSt).’
- ‘First, individual particles settle through fluid to reach a terminal velocity that is a function of particle size, density contrast and fluid dynamic viscosity.’
- ‘Hydraulic conductivity is defined as the product of the intrinsic permeability and the specific weight of water, divided by the dynamic viscosity.’
- ‘Changes of the modulus of elasticity, the coefficient of dynamic viscosity, the membrane capacitance, and membrane potentials as well as dipole reorientations are reported.’
- ‘The magnitude of the dynamic viscosity in the bacterial bath was determined by separating the thermal and active correlation timescales in the trapped bead fluctuations.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips