1€Euro or euros.
The transcendental number that is the base of Napierian or natural logarithms, approximately equal to 2.71828.
1The fifth letter of the alphabet.
- 1.1Denoting the fifth in a set of items, categories, sizes, etc.
- 1.2eChess Denoting the fifth file from the left, as viewed from White's side of the board.
- 1.3Denoting the lowest-earning socioeconomic category for marketing purposes.
2EA shape like that of a capital E.
- ‘an E-shaped stately home’
The third note of the diatonic scale of C major.
- 3.1A key based on a scale with E as its keynote.
2East or Eastern.
- ‘139° E’
4informal The drug Ecstasy or a tablet of Ecstasy.
5Engineer or engineering.
7(also e)in combination Electronic.
1Electric field strength.
- ‘E = mc²’