1€Euro or euros.
The transcendental number that is the base of Napierian or natural logarithms, approximately equal to 2.71828.
nounplural noun Es, plural noun E's
1The fifth letter of the alphabet.
- 1.1Denoting the fifth in a set of items, categories, sizes, etc.
- 1.2eChess Denoting the fifth file from the left, as viewed from White's side of the board.
- 1.3Denoting the lowest-earning socioeconomic category for marketing purposes.
2EA shape like that of a capital E.
- ‘an E-shaped stately home’
The third note of the diatonic scale of C major.
- 3.1A key based on a scale with E as its keynote.
2East or Eastern.
- ‘139° E’
4 informal The drug Ecstasy or a tablet of Ecstasy.
5Engineer or engineering.
7(also e)in combination Electronic.
1Electric field strength.
- ‘E = mc²’