Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A handheld device on which electronic versions of books, newspapers, magazines, etc. can be read.
- ‘Gentlemen, put down your chain saws because a Plastic Logic e-reader is almost here.’
- ‘In our opinion, this depends upon the cost and ease of use for e-readers.’
- ‘If you didn't have an e-reader, you couldn't get this story.’
- ‘Hewlett Packard researchers continue to develop e-reader prototypes.’
- ‘Indeed, the Kindle and other e-readers could be a boon to newspapers.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips