Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A young eagle.
- ‘Last summer, Caitlin observed bald eaglets fledging from nests at two sites.’
- ‘The Auburn Hills, Mich. based entity's more specific programming intent is to show the eagle's life progression, from mating to egg laying to nurturing young to the eaglets ' first flight.’
- ‘Older eaglets will pick on younger ones and if the adults don't bring in enough food the youngest chicks usually get eaten.’
- ‘These and other human intrusions can prompt eagles to desert their nests, giving predators a chance to grab eggs or eaglets.’
- ‘For more than 1,000 years, Hopi people had journeyed to the butte to gather eaglets for ceremonies, to pray for rain, and to collect healing plants.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips