Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A gutter fixed beneath the edge of a roof.
- ‘The gutters and downspouts, i.e., eavestroughs, are undersized and will cost $2400 to repair.’
- ‘Tilting your head, you watched as a 10-year-old looks at the bending pipes of the garage eavestrough.’
- ‘Clean eavestroughs regularly so water does not collect.’
- ‘Clean out eavestroughs regularly to prevent clogs that can trap water.’
- ‘Dr. Reed points out that on the fourth floor one can observe extensive damage to the gypsum board once the eavestroughs that he designed to collect the water into a pail are taken off.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips