Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A philosophical and political theory and movement which combines ecological concerns with feminist ones, regarding both as resulting from male domination of society.
- ‘Political ecofeminism uses methods and approaches based on the idea that institutions like a state, which represent a convergence of different interests sharing power provide to a certain extent for the needs of the community.’
- ‘Both standpoint feminism and ecofeminism lead us to conclude the opposite.’
- ‘Still, this means that any college that studies/explores gender as a legitimate cultural ‘object’ of study - which most EEO institutions do - as it can legitimately study ecofeminism, all schools of it.’
- ‘One of the most interesting papers used ecofeminism and vegetarianism to consider the treatment of animals in two novels from the United States and Mexico, both of which represented indigenous lifestyles.’
- ‘Can ecocriticism be regrounded in ecofeminism or postcolonial studies to meet racial and ethnic inequalities?’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips