Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The study of the interrelationship between the normal physical function of an organism and its environment.
- ‘Studying the ecophysiology of epiphytes almost exclusively at this level has severe shortcomings, because the reaction of an organ is certainly only a partial measure of the consequences of stress on entire individuals.’
- ‘However, much less is known of the ecophysiology and structure/function relationships of these cellular ingrowths, except that their presence correlates with vessel embolism.’
- ‘In the light of these findings, the results of many earlier studies on epiphyte ecophysiology are now difficult to interpret because essential information on the size of the specimens used is missing.’
- ‘For the above reasons, measurements of gas exchange, using infrared gas analysers, remain at the heart of studies in plant ecophysiology.’
- ‘Here we combine phylogenetic reconstruction with new data on the morphology and ecophysiology of these plants to infer early angiosperm function.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips