Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The branch of science that deals with the nature, effects, and interactions of substances that are harmful to the environment.
- ‘Recent efforts in ecotoxicology have focused on linking effects of contaminants on individuals with population-level consequences.’
- ‘Modern ecotoxicology must embrace our growing understanding of the complexity and variation associated with the biology of organisms, from genomic to ecosystem levels of organization.’
- ‘These reproductive end-points can be studied in parallel to determine contaminant effects on the reproductive success of the organism, one of the key objectives of ecotoxicology.’
- ‘Sparling is an authority on amphibian ecotoxicology.’
- ‘This technique has been applied in genotoxicity studies, in ecotoxicology, in biomonitoring and in clinical radiobiology.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips