Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
An emulsion of pigment and egg yolk, used in tempera painting.
- ‘Several sequences compare and contrast acrylic paint with oil paints and egg tempera.’
- ‘The show, with works in media varying from charcoal to egg tempera to watercolour, runs from June 21 - Aug.16.’
- ‘He continues to use both egg tempera and drybrush.’
- ‘She investigated the mysteries of age-old techniques such as egg tempera and found new possibilities in such unexpected tools as the paper punch.’
- ‘All of his most famous works were done in the complicated and time-consuming medium of egg tempera.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips