Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A quantum-mechanical state corresponding to an eigenvalue of a wave equation.
- ‘Mathematica aside: it is fairly easy to see that superposing two eigenstates of O corresponding to different eigenvalues will give a state that cannot be a simple eigenstate of O.’
- ‘The reader should take note that an important visual component of both images is the representation of the electron eigenstates - wavelike structures - within the corrals.’
- ‘You will clearly hear more than you ever wanted to know about wave functions and eigenstates in the course of this book.’
- ‘The unperturbed eigenstates should be calculated over a set of different configurations.’
- ‘The effect of the protein is modeled as an external field acting on the unperturbed eigenstates of the chromophore.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips