Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A lively Scottish dance for eight people.
- ‘Exiled clansmen and their ladies danced the eightsome reel, the military two-step and slow Scottish waltzes to the music of a bag-piper.’
- ‘Forget all about rowdy post-wedding dances where an eightsome is an excuse to throw women around, reels are danced energetically but correctly.’
- ‘I've even done the odd eightsome reel, which is as close as anyone should get to folk dancing.’
- ‘St Andrew's Day looms and expatriate Scots are turning their thoughts to home, eightsome reels and sheep intestines.’
- ‘Improving muscle tone also works wonders, so keep up the eightsome reels.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips