Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Relating to the flow of electricity.
- ‘The Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering reports that professors from the University of Alberta have found a way to produce electricity with electrokinetic energy generated from water.’
- ‘The fluid is moved through the channels by means of the electrokinetic effect created by an applied electric field.’
- ‘Sensitivity can be readily increased by derivatizing with a UV-absorbing or fluorescent species and separation by micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography.’
- ‘Studies drawing on both electrokinetic phenomena and slip boundary conditions are offering in-depth understanding of microfluid flow in restricted microchannels.’
- ‘The pump is electrokinetic, completely silent, and has no moving parts.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips