Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Luminescence produced electrically, especially by the application of a voltage.
- ‘The first polymer to exhibit electroluminescence was poly p-phenylene vinylene.’
- ‘Much of the research into red OLEDs has been directed toward overcoming concentration-quenching problems, a decrease in electroluminescence that can occur at dopant concentrations as low as 2%.’
- ‘In the darkened second gallery were two book-like works involving electroluminescence or fiber-optic light.’
- ‘The electroluminescence wavelength is 650 to 660 nm and describes the maximum emission at the wafer center.’
- ‘These electroluminescence immunoassays have an analytical sensitivity of 0.01 ng/mL for cTnT.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips