Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A flash from a gas-discharge tube, used in high-speed photography.
- ‘Also, unless you're desperate for light, try to shoot with the existing light - nothing kills spontaneity like the blast of an electronic flash.’
- ‘He was the first to use electronic flash in medical photography.’
- ‘He doesn't use a panoramic camera or an electronic flash.’
- ‘That application of magnesium has now become outdated because of the general availability of electronic flashes.’
- ‘Different electronic flashes may have more complex circuitry than this, but most work in the same basic way.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips