Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A record of the electrical activity of the retina, used in medical diagnosis and research.
- ‘The electroretinogram is a noninvasive physiologic technique for recording electrical potentials from the retina in response to flashes of light.’
- ‘Various aspects of the electroretinogram were abnormal in at least half of the cases in at least one eye.’
- ‘Animals were restrained such that their pleopods were free to generate respiratory currents across the gills, and recordings of the electroretinogram were made from intact eyes of living animals.’
- ‘The spectral properties of visual pigments can be measured using a variety of methods such as microspectrophotometry, single-cell recordings, and electroretinograms.’
- ‘We have relied on a two-phase screening strategy that uses visual behavior of young larvae for initial identification, followed by electroretinogram and histological analysis for confirmation.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips