Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Involuntary defecation, especially associated with emotional disturbance or psychiatric disorder.
- ‘The optimal treatment regimen of encopresis involves both a medical and behavioral approach.’
- ‘In addition, children who have chronic constipation or encopresis may present with bed-wetting.’
- ‘My 5-year-old son has been diagnosed with encopresis.’
- ‘The treatment for encopresis includes three phases performed under the care of your child's doctor.’
- ‘Prior to beginning therapy at the Center, Jane's behavior was characterized by continued enuresis and encopresis.’
Modern Latin, from Greek en- ‘in’ + kopros ‘dung’.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips