Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The line that marks the back of the end zone.
- ‘The ball veered right towards the end line where he made a great catch.’
- ‘Time and again the ball was fed back from the wings, and even from the end line, and marked in highly kickable positions in front of goal.’
- ‘But Wright loses control, and the ball bounces over the end line.’
- ‘The rest of the team members hang back and wait along the end line until one of the sprinters touches the ball, then they join the action.’
- ‘Then with just five minutes left the goal of the game was scored when Darren Foley picked up the ball and beat three men before shooting home somehow from the end line to give the visitors all three points.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips