Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Symbiosis in which one of the symbiotic organisms lives inside the other.
- ‘Potential explanations for these patterns are suggested by the biology of this endosymbiosis.’
- ‘It is the host's metabolism that has had to adjust to the conditions of phototrophic endosymbiosis.’
- ‘The two became one organism, an arrangement called endosymbiosis, and swapped some genetic material to create a new hybrid genome.’
- ‘This reveals that there is an inherent tendency for endosymbiosis which has operated throughout the evolution of biological systems.’
- ‘It is also used more generally to distinguish the classical view from one that recognizes important role of lateral gene transfer of which endosymbiosis would be just the most dramatic example.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips