Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A toxin present inside a bacterial cell that is released when it disintegrates.
- ‘One of those suspected factors is bacterial endotoxins because they are present in oral and nasal cavities and air pollutants.’
- ‘This only is effective, however, if the entire surface area of the product has been cleaned properly and no bacterial endotoxins remain because the sterilization process cannot inactivate toxins.’
- ‘It is a bacterial product containing both endotoxins and spores which are active on a variety of insects.’
- ‘The interaction between allergens and some indoor bacterial endotoxins is a current conundrum of our immunological knowledge, therefore these results indicate that more research is needed in this area.’
- ‘Once they get inside the human body, they begin producing an endotoxin.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips