Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
- another term for Chalcolithic (adjective)
- ‘Another cave worth visiting is the Eneolithic dwelling.’
- ‘This influences both the definition of the late Eneolithic cultural groups in this area and their chronology.’
- ‘The Eneolithic period and Early Bronze Age in Central Europe were apparently times of considerable unrest.’
- another term for Chalcolithic (noun)
Early 20th century from Latin aeneus ‘of bronze or copper’ + Greek lithos ‘stone’ + -ic.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips