Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A notification to remedy a breach of planning legislation.
- ‘On the 22nd March 1996 the Local Planning Authority issued an enforcement notice alleging breach of condition.’
- ‘He appeared before the magistrates where he admitted breaching a planning enforcement notice related to his building contractor's yard near his home.’
- ‘The local planning authority served an enforcement notice on them requiring them to remove the soil and to demolish the wall.’
- ‘He pleaded not guilty to breaching an enforcement notice issued by council planners.’
- ‘In brief, the enforcement notice concerned four former agricultural buildings, including two Dutch barns or similar, grouped around a yard.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips