Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A setter of a breed with a long white or partly white coat.
- ‘I remember being startled that there were so many English setters in Norway; it's not a dog you'd see very often elsewhere.’
- ‘Professional dog trainers set up kennels in Union Springs that cared for purebred English setters and pointers valued at hundreds, sometimes thousands, of dollars.’
- ‘I knew of a dog-rescue group in our town that rescues English setters.’
- ‘The English setter definitely has earned and deserves the status of favorite grouse and woodcock dog breed.’
- ‘According to the report, the top 10 British dogs starts off with the English setter, described as placid, friendly and careful.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips