Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A nine-sided figure used in a particular system of analysis to represent the spectrum of possible personality types.
- ‘But when I say that I saw the entire system of enneagrams like in a vision, it was a reference to this clarity of thought with which I could envision the entire system after so many years of dedicated, intense work.’
- ‘The enneagram helps people understand their own personalities in a new light with an appreciation of each other's gifts.’
- ‘While he has completed a book on enneagrams, he wants more and more people to use the wisdom of enneagram to develop their personalities, hence the series of workshops.’
- ‘According to the enneagram, our weaknesses seem to come from a central compulsion or preoccupation by our way of paying attention and searching for something or avoiding certain things in life.’
- ‘The above is interesting A) because I like enneagrams and B) because as a child I was nearly 100% type 5.’
From Greek ennea ‘nine’ + -gram.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips