Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A capitalist society in which taking on financial risks in the hope of profit is encouraged.
- ‘It was quickly branded as an attack on the enterprise culture of the information technology industry.’
- ‘This is the most serious issue that the new government must address if it wants to develop an enterprise culture, create employment and encourage investment.’
- ‘With job losses in the sector in recent months, this is a good time to get the enterprise culture back.’
- ‘They deserve their fair share of the credit for the enterprise culture that has prospered over the past five years.’
- ‘It is the first business club of its kind in the country and its aim is simple - to create an enterprise culture by encouraging more people to consider starting a business as a valid career option.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips