Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A white blood cell containing granules that are readily stained by eosin.
- ‘It revealed that 10 alleged pneumonia cases showed a higher than normal number of the white blood cell eosinophils.’
- ‘Those thought to play critical roles are mast cells, basophils, eosinophils, lymphocytes, and the airway epithelium.’
- ‘Other while blood cell counts were also examined, including lymphocytes, neutrophils, eosinophils, and basophils.’
- ‘The granulocytes include the neutrophils, eosinophils, and basophils.’
- ‘The bone marrow was hypercellular with mildly increased eosinophils and plasma cells.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips