Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A category of viral diseases that affects horses and, in some cases, humans.
- ‘Examples of infections that can cause birth defects are rubella, cytomegalovirus, syphilis, toxoplasmosis, Venezuelan equine encephalitis, parvovirus, and, rarely, chicken pox.’
- ‘A Thoroughbred yearling filly is the fifth horse in Massachusetts to die from Eastern equine encephalitis this year.’
- ‘‘We live with similar diseases all the time, such as Eastern and Western equine encephalitis,’ Teagarden said.’
- ‘It has been shown to be involved in the transmission cycles of California group viruses, Eastern equine encephalitis virus, and dog heartworm in other areas of the U.S.’
- ‘This candidate vaccine exploits the properties of a horse virus, the Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips