Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The class of all members of a set that are in a given equivalence relation.
- ‘Assertions had meaning in virtue of their verification conditions, and propositions were defined just as an equivalence class of sentences with the same verification conditions.’
- ‘In general, it is fairly straightforward to define an equivalence class for events with physical definitions such as plane crashes, shark attacks, and lung cancer deaths.’
- ‘One is what I call categorical, where a category defines an equivalence class.’
- ‘And if they don't, maybe there is another bound in this equivalence class that needs to be worked out.’
- ‘However he proved important results on canonical matrices as representatives of equivalence classes of matrices.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips