Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
1Able to become erect.‘erectile spines’
- ‘Threespine sticklebacks are laterally compressed, fusiform shaped fish with three sharp, erectile spines at the forward part of the dorsal fin.’
- ‘Also distinguished by their long, erectile, iridescent tail feathers, which they spread at every opportunity’
- ‘Its blood-filled organ, encased in collagen, is remarkably similar in structure to the mammalian erectile penis.’
- ‘This drug increases the flow of blood in the erectile organ which enhances the chances for a much better erection.’
- ‘Tadalafil relaxes the blood vessels and the muscles which are present in the erectile organ.’
- 1.1Denoting tissues which are capable of becoming temporarily engorged with blood, particularly those of the penis or other sexual organs.
- ‘erectile tissue’
- 1.2Relating to the capability of the penis or other sexual organs to become erect.
- ‘men with erectile dysfunction’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips