Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
another term for calciferol, "vitamin D2"
- ‘Second, all individuals with CF who are older than 1 year should receive 800 IU / day of oral ergocalciferol.’
- ‘Two forms are available: cholecalciferol and ergocalciferol, and there is virtually no difference between the two, explains a vitamin D researcher.’
- ‘Participants were called during their 2-month ergocalciferol courses to ensure adherence to the regimen and reinforce need for follow-up levels.’
- ‘No clinical characteristics predictive of response to the ergocalciferol regimen could be identified.’
- ‘She was discharged to the Health Centre with the recommendation to prescribe ergocalciferol and calcium.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips