Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
An estrogen which is one of the metabolic products of estradiol.
- ‘Even though the ovaries cease producing estradiol, estriol continues to be made by the adrenal glands and in fat cells.’
- ‘Natural estrogen can also easily be divided into the three types of estrogen: estradiol, estrone, and estriol.’
- ‘I assume that you're taking an oral dose of estriol or some combination of estriol, estrone, and estradiol.’
- ‘Fetal cortisol and estriol were measured in the umbilical vein plasma at delivery.’
- ‘The primary estrogen secreted by the ovary is estradiol, whereas that of the placenta is estriol.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips