Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A person addicted to the use of ether as a drug.
- ‘As a rule, an etheromaniac is never cured except by the impossibility of satisfying his passion.’
- ‘Etheromaniacs would get drunk quicker and sober up in a few minutes with no hangover.’
- ‘The habit spread across large sections of the population, and young women and priests were among the frequent etheromaniacs.’
- ‘It leads to insanity and death, and soon brings about marked changes in the temper and in the health of the etheromaniac.’
- ‘I have seen an etheromaniac at forty-one a wizened, bent, decrepit, and tottering old man.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips