Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The high-speed passenger rail service that links London with various European cities via the Channel Tunnel.
- ‘The Eurostar's London to the south coast high-speed link is not expected to be complete until 2007.’
- ‘Modern Railways award for innovation in marketing: Eurostar, for new high speed services.’
- ‘All of the 27 Eurostars which operate regularly on the international services are being refurbished over the next year at a cost of just under £1 million each.’
- ‘Mr Brown said only two high-speed services were planned for the line: Eurostar and the fast commuter links from Kent to London.’
- ‘Even barbarians from London can board the Eurostar at Waterloo and emerge, blinking in the sunlight, seven hours later.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips